Farewelling the single ladies life is a fun and great excuse for a girls night out. If you’re looking for ideas of what to do at a hens party Brisbane, you have come to the right place.
At Wildboys Afloat, it’s all about having a great time. With our all-inclusive package of food, drinks and entertainment in the one place, you’re going to have an amazing hens party.
Hassle free, easy to organise and with everything included, what else can you ask for in a party booking?!
The Wildboys Afloat Hens Party
So you’re probably thinking what makes Wildboys Afloat a great option for a hens party in Brisbane? That’s an easy one to answer – we offer an all–inclusive package that takes the stress out of organising the evening.
What can you expect once on board? That’s also an easy one to answer – a safe, fun space for you and your group to celebrate the special night.
Why do brides and their friends love Wildboys Afloat? What’s not to love about the all–inclusive package, a known and trusted brand, plus the ability to bring your gay friends along if you wish.
Hens Party Packages
Our hen’s party packages include everything you need to have a fun night.
- A 3.5 hour cruise along the Brisbane River with plenty of amazing views both on and off the boat.
- A fully seated hot and cold buffet dinner – no one will miss out on getting something to eat.
- Plenty of free drink options including red wine, white, bubbles and soft drink. Other drinks are also available at discounted prices.
- Wildboys waiters who will look after you with your drinks and food needs.
- You can’t miss the entertainment – the Wildboys themselves.
- Tickets are just $99 per person and it’s so easy to book. Call us on 1300 559 453 or enquire online here and we’ll help set everything up for your group.
What to do at a Hens Party Brisbane
Get on board with Wildboys Afloat Queensland for the best time you can have on the water, whether it’s a birthday party, bachelorette or just a girls night out!
With cruises operating every Saturday night, the easiest booking process around, and all inclusive tickets, you won’t find another night out that’s easier to organise with a group.