You’re all booked in for your Wildboys Afloat cruise and ready to dance the night away. The last detail to organise is how to get your girls all glammed up for the party. If you want to stand out and make the most of your night, here is some hens river cruise accessory ideas.
When you join us at Wildboys Afloat, it’s all about having fun, feeling fabulous and enjoying every second of your hens night.
For the best ideas on how to accessorise your outfit, keep reading below. For further information about our cruise, call our team on 1300 559 453.
Ideas for accessories
From sparkly veils to flashing lights, getting all frocked up and standing out is all part of the fun on a hens night. Some of the ways you can accessorise your outfit might include:
- Flower crowns
- Temporary Tattoos
- Colour Themes – Some of the most stunning groups have chosen to dress in a particular colour or theme, with the bride being the one to stand out.
- Anything that flashes on the bride works. As it can be dark it makes them stand out easier.
Why it’s important for the bride to stand out
You only have one hens night so you want the bride to have a good time. Making her stand out is all part of the experience.
- She will get more attention from the Wildboys on the boat on the night. Have the cameras ready.
- It’ll make her feel special on her night.
- She will look beautiful and create some amazing memories.
- It’s fun!
Why Choose Wildboys Afloat for your hens party?
- We are the best hens night out venue and have been cruising the Brisbane River for over 24 years.
- Everything is included as part of the package – the cruise, drinks, food and amazing entertainment from the Wildboys waiters and strippers.
- We’ll pick you up and drop you off in the same location, so it’s easy for everyone in your party to meet in the one spot.
- Everyone is up close to the action, so no one misses out.
Hens River Cruise Accessory Ideas
Get on board with Wildboys Afloat Queensland for the best time you can have on the water, whether it’s a birthday party, bachelorette or just a girls night out!
With cruises operating every Saturday night, the easiest booking process around, and all inclusive tickets, you won’t find another night out that’s easier to organise with a group.