Have you been wondering how to ace your maid of honour duties, without the normal blood sweat and tears? With wedding preparation already underway, there’s only one big celebration left to organise – the hens party.
At Wildboys Afloat, we have the perfect venue for any hens night, with everything part of the package, including some cheeky good natured fun for guests young and those young at heart to enjoy.
We make organising a hens party easy and fun and we promise you everyone is bound to have a good time.
Your duties and how to do a good job
As the right-hand woman to the bride, it’s up to you to help keep things flowing as smoothly as possible, both in the lead up to and on the big day as well.
Here’s a few things to keep in mind:
- Be helpful with planning – If the groom isn’t really into planning you’ll probably be the main sounding board for the bride. Helping her pick out colours, flowers, or even with her crazy pinterest DIY projects will really show her how much you care.
- Be sympathetic to the bride – It may seem like fun, but planning a wedding is super stressful. Dealing with two or more families, tight budgets and expectations is tough. The Bride will need a shoulder to cry on, or someone to pour her some wine when things are getting too much. Make sure you are there to listen to her and say “wow, that sucks”.
- Plan a killer hens party – Not only will she appreciate you organising a fun night out, but an all-inclusive night for everyone will top the cake!
- Look after the Bride on the Wedding day – She’ll be so busy all day that she’ll forget simple things like to drink water or eat. Make sure you bring the bride both these things throughout the whole day and into the evening, so she doesn’t feel faint or dehydrated.
Planning a smashing hens party
The bachelorette party is probably your most important job as Maid of Honour. Finding something that makes everyone happy and organizing the money to pay for it all isn’t easy.
That’s why at Wildboys Afloat we’ve made the process as simple as possible for you. Just book your date and estimated number of tickets, send out the link and have all the girls buy themselves a ticket.
Also our biggest tip is for the group to ensure the Bride doesn’t get too drunk! Keep it classy and enjoy some drinks but ensure she can remember the night with plenty of great photos for memories.
Another red hot tip to make your night even better is to get the bridal party to do the hair and makeup trial on the day of the hens night so they can utilise the amazing new look. Just a thought to keep in mind!
Why choose Wildboys for your Hens Party?
- Easy bookings
- Drinks and food included as part of the package
- Plenty of entertainment and fun all in one location
- No money chasing
How to Ace your Maid of Honour Duties
Book a hens night party on board Wildboys Afloat and we’ll help you ace your Maid of Honour duties all in one venue! To organise your party booking call us today on 1300 559 453 or enquire online here.
Get on board with Wildboys Afloat Queensland for the best time you can have on the water, whether it’s a birthday party, bachelorette or just a girls night out!
With cruises operating every Saturday night, the easiest booking process around, and all inclusive tickets, you won’t find another night out that’s easier to organise with a group.