Every lady looks forward to their Hens Night! The last night spent with their closest girlfriends as a single girl. This can be a daunting task for the organiser – traditionally the bridal party – such an important event so here are a few tips for the perfect hen’s night.
- Be organised! Preparing early is the key. Once the date has been set ensure you are clear on what the Hen wants for her hen’s night.
- Book your tickets early to avoid missing out. Wild Boys Afloat Brisbane sells out quickly so reserve your tickets immediately.
- Start a checklist of all the guests with their details such as email, contact number and Facebook details.
- Create your invites or use the invitations available from the Wildboys Afloat website.
- Keep an up to date tally of who has paid and follow up those who haven’t.
- Send regular friendly reminders! Once you have received most of the rsvp’s it is best to get the money paid to the event. This secures the booking for those who have accepted the invitation. You don’t want to risk losing your booking due to a few stragglers. Sometimes a smaller group is easier to handle and have a fantastic time!
- Take care of your hen! The special lady will want to be able to remember her Hens Night for many years to come.
- Start with ensuring the Hen and the rest of the group have eaten during the day. Drinking all day without eating will just lead to disaster. Have a special afternoon tea or similar. A popular option is hosting a “High Tea” that you can invite some of the older relatives who may not wish to attend the late night antics. A full hot and cold buffet is available on Wild Boys Afloat so that’s dinner taken care of for you! Pace your Hen with her drinks giving her lots of water. Make sure it is a hen’s night to remember!
- Photographs are the best way to remember the Hens night. Make sure all the girls take plenty of photos and then you can share them all amongst each other.
- A great gift idea for the hen is to present her with an album of her Hens Night for her to treasure for years.
- Transport after the event is essential to have booked to avoid getting separated or lost. There are many different options available but in general having a taxi or maxi taxi booked for 15 minutes after the Wildboys Afloat boat docks is the perfect option. Getting the hen home safe is priority.
Lastly remember to smile, laugh and enjoy every minute of this wonderful night.